Sunday, April 8, 2012

true blue baby


Posing for blog photos; a work in progress..
This is what I wore to a baby shower last weekend. I wish I took pictures of the mommy-to-be's outfit because her maxi dress was goorgeouss; a soft aqua-green halter top cut gown that flowed over her cute belly down to the floor. It was a fun afternoon, and we enjoyed a few cocktails and appys while catching up with friends and playing games.
I've been looking for a sheer shirt for the longest time. Everyone and their mom have the sheer white ones, but I haven't been able to find one! I stumbled upon this royal blue one at F21. The shirt is longer in the back than it is in the front, which I love. I didn't want to do the typical solid cami underneath, so I opted for a lace one that peeks through, thanks to the suggestion from the girl at Costa Blanca! The skinnies are from Zara and have the perfect stretch in them. The zippers at the ankle and on one of the pockets add abit of edge to an otherwise plain pair of pants. The shoes from Aldo are my go-to badass stilettos. The BCBG clutch and Michael Kors rubber chronograph watch are birthday gifts from some of my best girls. I may have been a tiny bit spoiled this year :]

Wearing: Sheer blouse: F21 | Pants: Zara | Heels: Aldo | Clutch: BCBG | Watch: Michael Kors | Accessories: F21, Ardene's, Tiffany

xo, amy.

4 comments:

charlene-ann said...

I love that blouse! It's such a great pop of colour!! :)

THE MOD DUO said...

true blue!! awww I actually did a post on blue pants that is the exact same colour as your blouse! purdy purdy! consider me your newest follower!!

I see you are from Vancouver, we are originally from there, but we've moved separate ways to LA and JAPAN and we are doing a fashion collaboration blog! If you could stop by our blog and give us some support! that would be lovely!!!

t said...

Nice outfit! I like that blue!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Online Reputation Management said...

Very inspiring.Would have never thought to pair those two pieces together. Keep blogging!