Friday, January 28, 2011

justin time

For the weekend! Thanks ASOS.

ASOS Berry Quilted Purse (now on sale)

BlackBerry's camera didn't do the colour justice. It's more of a plum colour.
My apologies for the lack of posts lately. I've been feeling like I don't have anything valuable to say. But then I realized pictures are worth a thousand words. That and also no one wants to hear me ramble on about things like how a stupid crow woke me up the other day by cawing like crazy next to my window and how I tried to throw my slipper at it but missed and accidently set my car alarm off. Anyway..
Keep a lookout on purchases from my love/hate relationship with shopping.

Hope you have a great weekend loves!!

there we go...no flash:)
 xoxo, amy

2 comments:

xx said...

love the color of the bag!!

KRISTY said...

cute! can it fit a lot of stuff in there? :)

www.monochromachic.com