Tuesday, November 2, 2010

cognac on the rocks





Wearing: 3/4 sleeve coat: boutique in HK | Striped shirt & bag: H&M | Boots & necklace: Aldo | Rings: Ardene

Since this is my first ever outfit on the blog, I stayed up trying to think of what to wear. Something dope, something short?! I wanted to wear something cool (yay! me trying to be cool), but at the end, I decided on something I would actually wear (damnit, I just realized I'm kind of boring).
The bag was a purchase from H&M when I was in NYC. My favourite thing about this bag is that it has those toggle things so the strap will never flip funny. I bought the boots last year when the colour sold me. A classic khaki trenchcoat with cute details never goes out of style as proven by this jacket I got in HK three years ago.

xoxo, amy

No comments: