Tuesday, November 2, 2010

forever filled

 
 
 Wearing: Shirt, faux fur vest & accessories: F21 | Cargos: Costa Blanca | Bracelet: stand in Guangdong | Peeptoes: Nine West

These are some of my favourite pieces to wear, whether it be separately or thrown together. Originally I was just going to wear the shirt and cargo pants, but it was chilly out so I threw on the fur vest. Also, it’s because the shirt has a hole in the back which I’ve been trying to cover with my hair for the past four months. ha!

Everyone and their mom knows I love F21 (affordable trends? hell yes.) I wore the button-down shirt during one of my outings in NYC when a girl started staring at me on the subway. What is her problem?! In my defense, someone told me New Yorkers are rude (lie.). Also, one of my pet peeves is people staring (blame the Asian in me.) so that might have had something to do with it too. As I was proceeding to stare back at her, she interrupted my black heart and asked me where I got my shirt from because she loved it (yes, I then felt bad). I told her F21 and she replied I'm going there right now! I didn't have the heart to tell her I got it several months ago, in Vancouver because she was so excited (yes, I then felt even bad-er).

And aren't the peeptoes cute? Another purchase from when I was in NYC, during a trip to the Woodbury Common Outlet in NJ. If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend it!
Here is the list of their 'modest' selection of stores:
Best store list everrr
Some of my favourites included: Superdry, Barney's, BCBG, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Nine West, Prada, and Gucci. Too bad Chanel was a disappointment!

Also, please welcome my NEW PALS to my ever growing shoe collection:

too cool for school...F21 Combat Boots $35.80
F21 Leopard Flats $21.80 (sold out online)
Upside of these flats: cute leopard print. Downside: bows look like freakin lumps of coal.

Nonetheless, I still kept them! :D

I told you I love f21...
Working on my hang time in front of the store in Times Square.

FYI: 4 levels, opened til 1am *screamed like a little girl*

xoxo, amy.

1 comment:

the broke runway said...

Hey Amy! Great outfit! I am digging those pants, but especially more now that I know they are from Costa Blanca ;P