Thursday, November 11, 2010

you don't know jacquard


Sometimes, the best place to shop is in your own closet. I forgot all about this skirt that I bought last spring. The jacquard print is perfect for fall and adds just that much more class to an otherwise average skirt. The jacket is a purchase I made from fellow blogger Kristy, who just recently opened an online store. All proceeds from her blog shop will go towards the victims of the tsunami and volcano eruption in Indonesia, via Red Cross Canada. She is a major sweetheart with killer classic style, so be sure to check her out:)
I love absolutely everything about this jacket: the zippers, the cut, the colour, the suede..I can see this going with so many items in my closet. Today, it will be rocker chic. (Thanks Kristy!)
Sorry about the brightness..the light just doesn't do the skirt justice.


Ack. And I'll get a better shot of the shoes in another post. :)
Wearing: Jacket, skirt: H&M | Tank, accessories: F21 | Tights: Joe Fresh | Shoes: Aldo

xoxo, amy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv ur blog!!! i luv clothing blogs, can u do makeup stuff toooo?!!!! xoxo eudawg

Anonymous said...

I know a great nail polish that would go perfect with this outfit =)

-dott

Amy Kay said...

hi eudawg:) thank you! i have some beauty/makeup ideas lined up. check back for them later:) xoxo, amy.

KRISTY said...

awww I'm glad you got the jacket. It looks so much much much better on you than on me :) rock it, girl! ;)

www.monochromachic.com

Rach said...

I am in LOVE with that jacket. The fit and the motorcycle cut with that awesome cobalt blue color is stunning!

Amy Kay said...

@Kristy: you looked darling in the jacket; i'm just lucky you were willing to give it up. hehe
@Rach: i am in love with it too:):)i hope h&m comes back with it in more colours!