Tuesday, November 2, 2010

in the night sky, like shooting stars

Hey guys, this will be a short post. I was supposed to be studying for a midterm, but of course then I decided to do everything but. Amyway, I loved how my nails turned out so I wanted to share it with you guys and how you can get the same look :D

 
It was super easy to do:
  • Base coat
  • Two coats of OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue!
  • One coat of Sephora by OPI's Only Gold for Me Top Coat (that I stole from my sister - hi meow!)
Unlike other polishes where the glitter can look big and tacky, or those that don't even stick on, this top coat was freakin awesome and has great staying power. But my favourite thing about the polish is that the glitter in the bottle are two different shapes, which gives the look of stars in the night sky, especially with the blue background. I just might have to try this polish with a dark red base for NYE, that is, if there is anything left by then. (don't hide it meow!)

xoxo, amy.

No comments: